Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Miffy the Rabbit

This week is exam week and frankly, I am in no mood to make any sandwiches. I feel more stressed than my kids when they are having exam and I try my best not to show it. The kids wanted a Miffy Rabbit sandwich with chocolate cereal crunch filling today and I am more than happy to oblige. Miffy is not difficult to make. With my rabbit mold, all I need is to cut out eyes and a 'X' on the dried seaweed. 

I made two different expression, not sure which one looks more authentic. Miffy the Rabbit signature 'X' mouth is distinct but the eyes…I am not so sure. I let the kids be the judge. Haha…
Miffy with Oval Shaped Eyes
Miffy with Round Eyes
Anyway, the small one said Miffy should have oval shaped eyes and told me Miffy needs a Tiara and so I added a food pick to it. Anything that pleases them. After all, they are my customers.

Fingers crossed. Two more papers to go after today.
*sweat*


No comments:

Post a Comment