Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Monday 16 October 2017

'Moon Cake' Tutorial (Super Easy)

I know, I know...Mid autumn festival is over for weeks and now I am posting this tutorial. Well, I was too caught up with work and didn't had the time to post. Better late than never (at least that's what I tell myself).

This is the simplest tutorial I can think of as long as you have the mooncake mold.

It looks very much like a mooncake except that it is a sandwich!!!
As I said, it is a super easy tutorial if you have the right tools. Using the top brown piece of bread, use the round cutter and cut out the bread.

Next, use the mooncake mold to 'print' on the bread. Yes! it is that simple!

You should get something below.

I used 3 slices of bread(including the top brown slice) to give the bread height of a mooncake. YOu can add at fillings you desire.

Finally, I added a piece of 'zhu zai' to the box. Platter up with fruits and it is ready to go.
Mooncake cheats! Hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment