Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Monday 17 August 2015

Exam! Aces for All Subjects

This week is the exam week and my kiddos are having a paper each day from Monday to Thursday. I can only hope they can score and I try not to stress them too much. Anyway, they don't seem to be too worried. I am the only who is stressed.

I made 4 Aces sandwiches or them today hoping that they can score 4 aces for the 4 subjects!!! Hahaha…
I know they love candy so I added bits of candy for the red heart and red diamond sandwiches. The other two sandwiches are actually peanut butter but I put a piece of dried seaweed for the color. I was in a rush this morning trying to cut and piece the aces on the sandwiches and forgot to add fruits. I added mashmallow and a packet of nuts to go along.  

I pray they can score for the papers this week to make up for the drop last semester. *Fingers crossed*

No comments:

Post a Comment