Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Mamegoma The Seal


Mamegoma the seal was once my kids' favorite. They loved the plush toys, the stationaries and everything about Mamegoma that I even made a sandwich for them. I decided to make it again using cheese this time and just put on the bread in the morning as I needed more time for the quail eggs.


They are just so cute!
As I said, I needed more time for the quail eggs as I wasn't able to prep them in advance. I made the heart-shaped foodpicks and used them as the fish tail. It is really simple to make. I will share the tutorial on how to make the foodpicks in another post. 

I cut the seaweed in the morning and 'glued' the seaweed to the egg using mayonnaise. To be honest, it was abit time consuming to make six 'fish'. I should have made four instead.  
As promised, today's sandwich box is much more colorful than yesterday's. Colored fish tails, colored food divider and the red strawberries added colors to the box. The white bread is my canvas and I just need to put the Mamegoma cheese on the bread.


The two sets for my two kids. I am sure they will gobble up their food today. It's been a long time since they last saw Mamegoma. Time to take out the Mamegoma plush toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment