Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Tuesday 31 March 2015

Piggy Piggy Pig Pig

I saw a cute piggy soft toy and made a sketch of it. I tried to make it into a piggy sandwich but the sandwich didn't turn out to be as cute as the drawing. Room for improvement!

My kiddo actually told me it a difficult sandwich to make but I told her at least I tried.

I used ham and cream cheese as the bread fillings and from the sketch, i labeled the rest of the ingredients used in the picture.
The initial drawing was adorable but I think the nostrils of the sandwich is too prominent and so the sandwich didn't turn out the way I wanted. I guess I should have dug two holes on the snout to create the nostrils instead of using white cheese. 

Anyway, it was done and I didn't had time to change. So be it! As long as my kids eat everything in the box. Hee…

No comments:

Post a Comment