Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Friday 8 January 2016

1st Sandwich for 2016 - Cutie Faces

It is the first sandwich for school this year and I bought this tofu print from my favorite shop. My kids were so impressed when they saw it this morning. It gives me an idea to use all my cookie cutters for bread designs and will save me a lot of time.


I just need to spread their latest favorite jam on the bread and press the cute prints on the bread. There are quail eggs with soy sauce and fruits to go along. On top of that, I added a packets of nuts and a bottle of milk for the kids since it is going to be a long day for them. 

Not too sure what they want for fruits so I added blueberry, cherries and raspberries. The more the merrier!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment