Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Easy Animal Sandwich

It has been more than 2 weeks since I last posted. I was feeling abit under the weather and subsequently my small one fell sick. They have to stay back in school today so I made the effort to make them a sandwich to bring along.



Last week, I visited a new shop that was similar to my favorite $2 shop and bought some cookie cutters. The cutters are so cute that I just want to use them on my kids' sandwiches. There is an elephant, a rabbit and a bear in the set. I made used of all three simply by cutting on cheese. 


The sandwich was quite bare so I decided to add a rainbow candy on top.  I used a toothpick to cut the clouds in the cheese. I was too lazy to cut any seaweed since the cutters are cute enough.

Peanut butter filling with the cute animal friends with a colorful rainbow candy. I did not have any suitable fruits for their sandwich box so I replaced with a packet of nuts.

Happy Tuesday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment