Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Child Labour

It is a super busy week for me and I am making the last batch of pineapple tarts for family and friends. My kids were disappointed that I didn't prepare any sandwich for them today because I was really too shagged. However, I let them bake their favorite cookie (we called it the 'Crumbly Butter Cookies') for their friend and teacher last night. It is a simple recipe, so simple the my kids can make it on their own. It is the first time they are using glazed cherries for the cookies. I thought some colors would be a nice touch. 

These cookies need to be kept in an air-tight container to maintain the freshness. After clearing up their mess and tucking them to bed, I packed the cookies into air-tight containers. Packing and decorating the box is my favorite activity. Call me superficial but I love pretty stuff. I LOVE adding plastic flowers to complement the box. Just makes it so pretty. Call me superficial but I love pretty stuff, hee….


Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment