Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Tuesday 15 September 2015

Halloween Sandwich

One week of school holidays is over.
R.I.P.
I finally get down to making a sandwich for the kids today. The Chinese Hungry Ghost Festival is over so now I am making Halloween sandwiches. I do not celebrate Halloween but love making creepy sandwiches. Ha…
There is a limit to the ideas for hotdog buns compared to slices of bread that I can cut and design as desired. I decided to turn the hotdog bun into a coffin with the headstone and wanted something simple and easy. However, I ended up spending quite some time on making the RIP sign and cutting the seaweed for cobwebs. Arghhhh….

The ghost was a last minute addition in the morning since I have the ghost cutter. I added some stickers to create a jelly monster. Quite a lot of food today in the box. 3 quail eggs, a packet of nuts, a jelly and a candy.


Can't wait to create more ghostly sandwiches!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment