I did a super simple and fast sandwich today. In fact, it required no prior preparation work. I prepared the two boxes all within a short span of 15 minutes in the morning.
I used multi-grain bread today for a change and just slap on ham and cheese.
They wanted to bring some store-bought madelines as well so in they went into the boxes together with a jelly and some fruits.
Stuff Required to Create the Funny Face Sandwich -
1. Bread + fillings of your choice
2. One big marshmallow
3. Dried seaweed
4. A pair of scissor or dental floss
5. Food Pick (optional)
1. Fill bread with desired fillings of your choice.
2. Using dental floss or the scissor, cut the marshmallow to thin layers to create the eyes. Dental floss cuts better than the scissors giving a smooth and even cut and no sticky residue on the blades. Just tie the floss around the marshmallow and give it a gentle pull on both ends and it will cut across the marshmallow smoothly.
3. Cut the seaweed for the eyes. You can form any facial expression you like. So get creative!
Next time I will make an alien monster with many marshmallow eyes and there will be enough to go around.
Post a Comment