Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Tuesday 21 April 2015

Elephant Sandwich Cutter

Yawn…didn't manage to update my blog today after sending the kids to school. I did not intend to make a sandwich this morning so I just took out an elephant sandwich cutter that has been collecting dust in the cupboard for the longest time. I could not even remember where I got this cutter from and I remembered using this when my kids were in preschool. 

It was a mummy elephant with a baby elephant. I used a chopstick to poke the eyes. I also colored the quail eggs with dark soy sauce so there was no need to pack the sauce separately. My kiddo wanted some candy in her box so I added a jelly for her. Unfortunately, the lychee jelly was white and didn't add any colors to the box. Anyway, they still love the jelly and the baby elephant. 
My customer saw a cute cute cartoon character on TV last night and I made a sketch of it. Hope I can make a sandwich out of it this week because I am getting lazy recently. Hahahaha….

No comments:

Post a Comment