Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Remembering Mr Lee K Y

Singapore mourns.

The teacher in school has been explaining to the class who Mr Lee Kuan Yew was and everyone in class will be making a card for Mr Lee in class today. 

Someone suggested to me to make a sandwich in remembrance of Mr LKY and I came up with the sandwich today.

I have never made a sad character sandwich for my kiddos and for the first time I need to show them that the whole country is grieving for the loss of a great leader.

The sandwich, with peanut butter grape filling, depicting a little girl crying, holding on to a Singapore flag.

I asked my kid to let her classmates guess what does 'MM' on the sandwich stands for and see how many gets it correct. 
MM, our Minister Mentor



It is him who turned the tiny dot on the map into a metropolis. Mr Lee Kuan Yew, the founding father of Singapore.

Thank you, Mr Lee.

No comments:

Post a Comment