Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Monday 9 March 2015

Tiny Chum Sandwich

Mondays…..
I was looking for inspirations to make a sandwich and saw my kids' Hello Kitty cup on the table.  There were Hello Kitty and her friends printed on the cup. I decided to make a bear sandwich since I have some wholemeal bread. A teddy bear caught my eyes and I went to ask my best friend Google to find out the name of the bear. The bear is called Tiny Chum. 

I used peanut butter grape jam for the filling and cheese for the nose area. Dried seaweed used for the nose, eyes and ears. As for the dotted lines on the face, I used a fork to poke the dots. I have to admit the lines are not very straight but as long as it is recognizable. Hee…

As usual, I have to make 2 set for 2 kids. I added an egg with sauce and colorful cereals as requested by my 2 customers.  My kids do not know the name of this bear but now they do!
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment