Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Thursday 29 January 2015

Snoopy and Woodstock Sandwich

Close to the end of the week. I have a Snoopy and Woodstock rice shaping mold that I didn't get a chance to use for the longest time. I decided to give it a try even though my kids are not into Peanuts characters.

I made a Snoopy and Woodstock using cheese today. Kaya butter spread with fruits and an egg. The kids recognised Snoopy but they were like… 'Who's that?' referring to the yellow bird. I told them Woodstock is actually Snoopy's best friend. I also ask them to try their friends and see how many kids know the characters. 




Seems easy to make but it is not. It took me almost an hour to create the characters on cheese last night. Probably because I am not too familiar with the characters. Haha...so how can I blame the kids for not knowing Woodstock?

No comments:

Post a Comment