Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Thursday 15 September 2016

Pokemon Go - Pikachu Sandwich

It is Mid Autumn Festival today. I was torn between making a Pikachu sandwich or a mooncake sandwich for the kids. Since I promised the kids another Pokémon sandwich, I decided to go along with Pikachu. Pikachu is one of their favorite and it is relatively simple to do. I will share the tutorial in another post.

I made a few sketches of Pikachu and decided to start with the simplest one. I used a toothpick to outline the cheese, thus creating the Pikachu's head. I did this the night before so that I could catch a few more winks in the morning. Just slap the cheese on sandwich in the morning and it is done.

The recess box consisted of an egg, some grapes and a mochi. I wanted to turn the egg into a Pokeball but I didn't have the time.
Anyway, Happy Mid Autumn Festival!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment