Food for the kiddos

Food for the kiddos

Friday 31 July 2015

Easy Rabbit Sandwich Tutorial

I have prepared buns from bakery for my kids to bring to school today but they wanted me to make them a sandwich. I have been buying buns quite often this month because of a flu bug(a lazy bug is more likely...hehehe...). So I decided to make a easy sandwich for them today.

Stuff required to make the bunny sandwich:
1.Bread
2.Bread filling of your choice
3.Colored paper
4.Toothpicks
5.Cheese
6.Dried seaweed
7.Strawberry jam
Can your spot the differences?

Steps: 

1. To make the rabbit ears, cut colored paper and stick it to toothpicks using double sided tape.

2. Using a bubble tea straw, make a small circle for the rabbit nose.

3. Cut seaweed to form the eyes and nose of the rabbit. 

4. Apply blusher to the sandwich using a dab of strawberry jam.

And that's all your need to do.

I bought a cute egg case and put the egg inside. Complete with sauce, packet nuts, a candy and also a packet of milk for recess.

It's Friday! And it's the last day of the month!!! Hurray!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment